Follow this link to maps on the IPA website.
We are founder members of the IPA and, as such, members may fish all IPA waters.
Not recognised as being major fisheries although holding some good fish in places:
- Astwick. Left-hand bank downstream from Astwick Bridges to a point 200 yards before the railway at Arlesey.
- Stotfold. Left-hand downstream from just below mill to Ford bridge.
- Arlesey. Right-hand bank downstream on the River Hiz from Arlesey station for about half a mile.
- Willow Hay, Manor Farm. West bank of river downstream of brick bridge at Willow Hay to the end of the adjacent lake.
- Langford: Left-hand bank downstream from Boot Bridge to the end of the first meadow (shared with Shefford AC).
- Broom: Left-hand bank upstream for 300 yards from Jordan’s Mill to end of rugby club’s ground. Also, the left-hand bank downstream from Jordan’s Mill to the former mill in Biggleswade.
- Biggleswade: Back Meadows. Fishing is available on the right-hand bank upstream in the first meadow.
- Biggleswade Common: Fishing is from the road bridge on the right-hand bank downstream until the first bridge opposite Manor Farm.
- Sandy New Road: Fish the left-hand bank upstream to the confluence with Stratford Brook to the south of McGregor Lake and the left-hand bank downstream to the weir and part of the Dead River until the start of our own stretch.
- Island Stretch: Fishing is from the former mill bridge on the left-hand bank upstream to the weir and then the right-hand bank of the Ivel until the footbridge in Sandy.
- Girtford: Fish the right-hand bank downstream of Girtford Bridge to the end of the first meadow.
- Blunham: Park next to the Salutation P.H. and fish the right-hand bank behind the pub.
These are mixed fisheries holding barbel to over 20lbs, chub to over 7lbs, carp to 20lbs, pike to 25lbs and other species.